Hello dear friends and happy Monday! I hope everyone truly had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with their family and friends. Mine was very relaxing spent with loved ones. We ended up having some nice weather too so everyone made sure to spend some time outdoors. Ava and I also decorated our home for Christmas! She loves all of the twinkle lights.
In the spirit of giving, Glossybox created their Grateful beauty box for November. Inside are goodies that will not only look good, but do good too. Ava wanted to be a part of the fun also! She loves looking through all of the beauty products, especially the lipstick and perfumes. She had a ton of fun during the shoot! Below you’ll find what’s included:
- Tarteist Brow Gel : Tame and maintain those brows! A paraban-free, water-infused formula means no drying, no flaking, and a naturally clean finish with just a few strokes. I have thick brows and love how this product kept mine in place all day!
- Kat Von D Beauty Saint Eau De Parfum : This parfum is customized based on your own body heat. SAINT features classic floral notes of vanilla, musk, and jasmine. Ava and I both loved it!
- Nature Queen Shampoo & Conditioner : Nourish, balance, and cleanse your hair more beautifully with help from this cult-loved natural hairline. Aromatic ingredients like honey locust, lemongrass, and patchouli make every hair wash a home spa experience!
- Evoo Beauty Green Tea Primer : This silky green tea and avocado oil blend means a smooth start (and finish( every time.
- Laqa & CO Cloud Lips Airy Matte Lipstick In Daydream : This chubby lip pencil packs a long-lasting, just-applied look that stays put all day. This has avacado oil in it making it a smooth finish that’s high on pigment too! Another favorite of Ava and mine! The color is a dark blush which I tend to wear as my everyday color. Very flattering!