Good morning, friends and happy Tuesday! The holiday season is in full swing and with that comes holiday makeup! My obvious favorite color to wear for any holiday party is red, but we all know how hard it is to maintain with the worrisome smudging or rubbing off. I was recently introduced to LipSense by a friend of mine and was completely impressed with it! No smudging or rubbing off. It’s kiss proof too! I tested the lipstick out for a few weeks and can honestly say it works wonders. It comes in a set with the lipstick color, a top gloss, and a remover for any mistakes made during the application. Below is a step by step guide on how to apply the product and a discount code for my followers!
- Thoroughly clean and dry your lips
- Shake your LipSense
- Start on the bottom lip and apply from corner-to-corner in one swipe on the outer lip. Then repeat on he inner lip.
- Apply from corner-to-corner on the top lip in one swipe. Then repeat on the top inner lip.
- Once you have applied your first coat, let it dry. This should only take a couple seconds. Try not to touch your lips together. Your lips will feel sticky.
- Repeat steps 3-5 two more times for a total of 3 layers of color. Be sure to let dry between layers.
- Once the color is dry, you’ll apply your gloss and even out by gently rubbing your lips together.
- Apply gloss as needed throughout the day
This may seem like many steps, but once you practice a few times you’ll get the hang of it. I can do mine in about 1-2 minutes and it’s totally worth it! LipSense does have to be purchased through an independent distributor (kind of like Avon.) I get mine from Maddie. She is great and totally helped me the whole way!
Use the code enchant10 to receive 10% off of your order!