Looking for a healthy mean in a hurry? Look no further, this dinner comes together in about 30 minutes and has the health boost from the cod, mushrooms, and sweet potatoes. It's low in calories and loaded with disease-fighting antioxidants. This is a great meal to make anytime throughout the year and one I'm sure you'll be coming back to time and time again.
- 2 lg sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 in chunks
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 2 lg shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 pkgs sliced mushrooms
- 4 skinless cod fillets
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Combine the sweet potatoes, half the shallots, and 1tbsp of evoo in a small bowl. Top with salt and peeper. Transfer to a greased baking pan. Arrange in a single layer on the side of the pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining tbsp oil on medium-high heat. Add remaining shallots and cook 2-3 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and 2 tbsp water; cook 8 minutes or until liquid evaporates; stirring occasionally.
- Arrange cod on the other side of roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast alongside potatoes 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish is just opaque throughout.
- Stir parsley, wine, and salt and pepper in mushroom mixture. Cook 1 minute or until wine has reduced by half.
- Divide potatoes and cod among serving plates. Spoon mushroom raggot over cod.