Hello, December! A new month means a new glossy box with the theme being glitz and glossy. Hey there holiday season! I'm so excited for all of the glitz and glamour that goes along with it. As a reminder, you can get glossy box for $21 per box each month with free shipping. There's nothing like getting five new luxury beauty products each month.
- MDMflow Semi-matte Lipstick in Bossy: This semi-matte lipstick is jam packed with hydrating ingredients to keep lips from drying out which always happens to me in the winter. Ugh! The color is inspired by the street style of hip hop superstar Kelis. I would describe the shade as a nude taupe.
- Kristais Cosmetics Diamond Select Anti-Gravity Spark Eye Mask: I haven't used this yet, but I'm planning on using it before some upcoming holiday events. The diamond powder works with the collagen and lavender oil which helps reduce sagging and provide hydration. No more tired eyes!
- Luxie Beauty Onyx Noir Small Tapered Blending Brush: Blending eye shadow colors was never easier than with this precise brush. I think its important to note that Luxie Beauty is hypoallergenic, cruelty free, and all of their products are vegan.
- MeMeMe Beat the Blue Skin Illuminator: This has to be my favorite item in the box this month. Obsessed! I'm all about adding a little glow to my daily makeup routine and who doesn't want to look their best for the holidays?! I used the brush to draw on some of the highlighter on the bridge of my nose, top of my cheekbones, cupids box, and on top of my brow bone. Simply use your finger then to blend.
- Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Eau de Parfum Spray by Gwen Stefani: I've actually been wanting to try Gwen Stefani's perfumes ever since they came out so I was pleasantly surprised to see one in this box! The vibrant colors of the bottles are eye catching while the pop art theme takes me back to the 1950s. Scents will vary between boxes.
Shop The Post: