Glossybox c/o ||
Happy Friday and Memeorial Day weekend! With summer weather on the cusp, it’s no wonder that everyone is starting to make their travel plans and pack their bags! Preparing for travel season, Glossybox made sure to stock their boxes with beauty essentials to keep you looking and feeling fly before and after take-off. Now, onto the goodies!
1. Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau De Parfum: From the storied fashion house comes a truly transportice scent. Just a few spritzes of this innovative blend of white cactus flower and creamy orris brings to mind expansive landscapes, adobe sunsets, and soft mountaintops.
2. DHC Skincare Deep Cleansing Oil: This Japanese beauty cult favorite facial cleanser, which stars olive oil, promises to melt away (including waterproof mascara) and impurities alike, while delivering protective antioxidants straight to where you need them the most.
3. John Masters Organics Evening Primrose Shampoo For Dry Hair & Lavender & Avacado Intensive Conditioner: Bring dry, tired hair back to life with these nurturing botantical blends, comprised of strengthening evening primrose oil, soothing lavender, and conditioning avacado oil, which will leave hair shiny and renewed.
4. Laritzy Cosmetics Shade Stix In Aloha: Get your glow on! This buildable cream formula gives off the perfect sun kissed glow, regardless of how bright it is. Simply swipe where you want some radiance, blend with fingers, and you’ll be a silky smooth bronze goddess in no time!
5. Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Refining Rose: This lightweight daily moisturizer delivers vitamin-rich rosehip oil, healing carrot seed oil, sea buckthorn and SPF 30 for busy days spent exploring.
Cheers to Memorial Day weekend! I hope everyone has a blast. Stay safe and have fun :)