Hello all and happy Monday! I feel like it's been forever since Ive done a beauty post so without further ado, here is the July box of goodies from Glossybox! This box is all about tropical beauty with summer fun in mind. Even Ava wanted to check it out! Below is the list of what's included:
- Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Soothing Balm: Containing aloe, olive oil and Carica Papaya extracts, this multi purpose formula is here to soothe your skin for the summer!
- NCLA Clean Up Your Act: This precision nail lacquer remover pen is hereto help clean up any accidents and contains three replacement tips.
- Aerin Luxurious Soap: Aerin's body soaps leave skin feeling refreshed and cleansed all while imparting a luxourious Mediterranean-inspired aroma.
- La Roche-Posay Toleraine Purifying Foaming Cleanser: I always hate when my skin feels tight after cleansing. La Roche-Posay's gentle products remove impurities and reduce excess oil while helping to prevent over drying.
- Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner: This nurishing shampoo and conditioner duo help combat brittle locks with vitamin-packed coconut milk and a healthy pH level. Plus, they smell amazinggggg!
- Doucce X Glosybox Blush Duo Palette: This limited edition Blush Duo includes a summer shade in *oh-so-cute* that will highlight the apples of your cheek, leaving behind a soft, sun-kissed glow. There is an empty spot in the palette where you can select the complimentary shade on your Glossy account to complete your one of a kind color combo via your August box.