Happy Friday, everyone! Another month means another beauty box from Glossybox, a monthly subscription box filled with beauty goodies to delight. Each product in this months box is literally so good. I've used them all and so far I am pleasantly surprised by their results! My favorites are the the matte lip colors from Colourpop Cosmetics. I'm wearing the shade Tuesday in the above photos and love how creamy smooth it is with a highly pigmented color that is 100% kiss proof! Below is a list of what you'll find in April's box.
- Doucce Maxlash Volumizer Mascara: This mascara will intensify your lashes with both volume and length. Yes, please! The brush is big and fluffy, which glides though lashes evenly, coating them with a velvet carbon black formula.
- Vasanti Cosmetics Birghten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: This triple acting formula brightens and breaks down dead skin with papaya enzyme, exfoliates with micro-crystals to help smooth your skin's surface, and cleanses with an aloe-enriched cream gel. As I get older, I definitely notice my skin becoming dull and need formulas like this one to keep my skin looking fresh. I read that if you are in your 20s, you should exfoliate twice a week. If you are in your 30s, then you should exfoliate three times a week.
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip: As I said above, this was my favorite product from the box. The colors are highly pigmented, 100% kiss proof, and have a creamy texture with a matte finish. It glides on smooth and leaves a bold look. Love!
- Beauty Shampoo And Conditioner: The Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner work with all hair types and is safe for everyday use and for color-treated hair. I noticed immediately how soft and smooth my hair was after using these, plus they smell great!
- Vince Camuto Ciao Eau De Parfum: Ciao celebrates the spontaneity and energy of the modern woman's lifestyle. With notes including Italian Mandarin, rose, jasmine, Indonesian Patchouli, and Glowing Amber, that is sure to become your new favorite!
- Aromafloria For Feet's Sake Intense Repair Spa Foot Butter: I put this on after I got out of the shower and then went to bed. The next day my feet were so soft! A must for sandal season. This combines shea butter, vitamin E, tea tree and mint, leaving skin moisturized and feeling fresh.
I hope everyone has a beautiful and lovely Easter weekend spent with family, loved ones, and friends! I can't wait for little Ava to find her Easter basket from the bunny. I'm so excited to watch her explore for it this year.
Shop The Post: