It's that time of the year again for another Fab Fit Fun box. I've mentioned this many times before, but this is without a doubt my favorite lifestyle subscription box. One year ago I started receiving them and haven't looked back since then. I'm always impressed each time I receive a box and think they keep getting better and better each time. Each season you get a new box filled with goodies perfect for that time of the year. This one is chalk full of springtime favorites! Here's what is included:
- Gyypsy Roundie: These blankets are fantastic if you're headed to a picnic, going to the beach, or even a concert. They would even make for some cool wall art of a nice photo backdrop! Mine is the blue tie-dye.
- Milly Zip Pouch (Mine says Beach Please): These zip pouches are super cute, especially if you need something to carry your wet bathing suit in or to keep your valuables safe in this water resistant bag. You can even use it to stash your beauty products in.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioner: I used this the night before I took these photos. I loved that it is a light weight formula fortified with a unique blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to help improve hair's softness, strength, and moisture levels. This even acts as a barrier against heat. I used mine as soon as I got out of the shower, focusing on the middle to ends of my hair.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator: I also used this the night before and loved the creamy texture and how soft my skin felt afterwards! The formula contains aluminum oxide crystals, lactic acid, and smoothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells and leave you with bright, smooth, healthy-looking skin.
- Karuna Hydrating + Face Mask: I'm pretty excited to try this out. These deep-conditioning single use face masks contain 100% natural wood-pulp fiber, allowing pores to fully adsorb essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients for ultimate hydration.
- Realher Lip Kit in Deep Red, Deep Nude, Or Neutral Pink: This liquid lipstick, plumping lip gloss, and lip liner are made from natural ingredients making for quite a pretty trio. A little tip is to draw an X with your liner where your lips meet your cupid's bow to define and contour your pout.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set in Blue Orchid/ Like A Virgin, Shape of My Heart/ Like A Virgin: Talk about springtime in a bottle! I got the blue orchid, which is such a lovely soft shade of baby blue.
- Either a Emerald DUV Cage Bracelet or Luv AJ Diamond Kite Ear Crawler Set: My box contained the cage bracelt which is inspired by the vibrant and destinctive nature of the West Coast. Add this piece for some effortless flair to your timeless look.
You can use the code ENCHANTING for $10 off your first box at wwww.fabfitfun.com.
Shop The Post: