Happy Friday, friends! In all honestly, there are tons of products that I test out for the blog and then tell you about them. Some make it into my everyday routine, but most do not. Being the beauty junkie that I am though, it's incredibly fun to try out new products and see how they work. I took the photos for this limited edition Ritual of Sakura Glossy Box last night so the lighting is horrible, haha, but some unexpected things came up during the day. After the photo set, I got this post put together, then took a shower to test the products, and now I'm writing this. I'm actually really excited to talk about these because I was so impressed with them! This box is available for a limited time with subscribers paying $25 and non-subscriber paying $30. FYI, everything smells AMAZING! I would add every single one of these to my daily routine. They are that good.
- Ritual Of Sakura Showering Oil: This was one of my favorite products from the group. It smells amazing! Cherry Blossom has always been a favorite scent of mine. The oil comes out as a golden color and then turns into foam once its rubbed in. My skin literally felt like silk. It also has purifying properties of rice milk.
- Ritual Of Sakura Body Cream: After my shower, I put this body cream on. It has a whipped texture and also smells amazing. Every one of the products smells soooo yummy! This has antioxidant-rich ingredients including vitamin E and Centella Asiatica.
- Ritual Of Sakura Shower Scrub: This scrub is absolute perfection. It isn't too gritty or coarse, but feels really nice and gentle to rub in and remove dead skin cells. My skin felt so smooth and soft afterwards.
- Gingko's Secret Hand Balm: This hand balm also smells like cherry blossom with purifying properties of rice milk. Its an oil that turns into a silky foam when it comes into contact with water, leaving skin soft and hydrated. My hands really take a beating in the winter and this is exactly what I need to whip them back into shape! I cannot get over the beautiful scent too.
- Ritual Of Sakura Bed And Body: This beautiful fragrance will put a smile on your face and in your heart. You can apply this fragrance to your body, bed sheets, around the home, or even in your washing machine to give your clothes the floral aroma of cherry blossoms. I'm addicted to this scent! it also contains moisturizing ingredients and comes in a pretty glass container.
Shop The Post: