One of my favorite things to get in the mail are my FabFitFun boxes. Getting one of their boxes is like Christmas coming early! They're the best lifestyle subscription box out there. I say lifestyle since their boxes include a variety of beauty, home (decorating, garden, stationary,) exercise, and fashion. Each box keeps getting better and better too! If you're new to FabFitFun, you get full size premium products four times a year. Each box costs $50, but has a value of over $200 and shipping is always free. To get $10 off of your first box, use the code ENCHANTING. Without further ado, here are the products included in the box with some of my personal reviews:
- D.L. & CO Candle: The scent I received is Bergamot Woods, but you can also get Blackberry Nectar in a gold holder. These scents will bring winter into your home in the warmest of ways. I'm a huge candle fan and always end up buying a ton of them. This one smells so good! I love the chic holder this candle comes in. It'll make a nice decoration piece once the wax burns out. A little tip my mom taught me if you still have some leftover wax is to freeze it. Then the wax will pop right out!
- Gorjana Necklace: You can receive either the taner toggle lariat in gold (what I have) or the kiernan double pendant necklace in silver. Both necklaces are so versatile and will pair perfectly with your everyday favorites. You can also turn my necklace into a choker. The little circle moves up and down. Pretty neat!
- Marie Mae Company Thank You Card Set: There is nothing like opening your mail box to find a beautiful hand written card. While technology is great, there is something very special about someone taking the time to write out a little note or a thank you card. I always send thank you cards out after going to a house party or receiving a gift. I'm old fashioned like that! This thank you card set is what my stationary dreams were made of. The words "cheers" is written in gold foil, which I'm a complete sucker for!
- Moleskin 2017 Weekly Planner: As a busy mom, I love having something to jot down my to-do list and appointments or meetings. Staying on schedule is crucial and what better way to do it than with this new sidekick. A weekly planner can help keep you on track and I don't know about you, but I love being able to cross off items from my to-do list. There's something so satisfying about it!
- Butter London Iconiclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara: If you've ever tried Butter London's nail polish, than you know what good quality this company can produce. This mascara voluminizes, separates, defines, and lifts your lashes to epic heights. I'm wearing the mascara in these photos. As always, wiggle the wand at the base of your lashes to create extra volume. The wand has a little ball on the end, which makes getting into the corners super easy!
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face: Brighter, smoother, softer skin? Sign me up! Simply spray this on, wait 3 seconds, and then start to massage the natural enzyme exfoliant for about 1 minute and then wash it off with some warm water or use a wash cloth. This definitely felt refreshing and I really liked how the defoliators weren't hard or scratchy.
- Anderson Lilley Beach Butter Body Cream: Oh this smells soooo yummy!!! My fragrance is Manhattan Beach, but you can also receive Sicilian Tangerine. This rich, hydrating body cream can be applied to your hands, feet, elbows, or any other part of your body that is prone to dry skin. I use mine after I get out of the shower. Make sure to use your body cream within 3 minutes after getting out of a bath or shower to lock in the moisture. I remember reading that after 3 minutes you start to loose the moisture in your skin.
The star pin I'm wearing is for the Star Light Children's Foundation. FabFitFun partnered up with them to bring awareness to their incredible cause and I hope to spread their message through my social media channels. This was my post for instagram:
✨My holiday wish this season is for all children to have happiness and love in their lives ✨ The Starlight Children's Foundation's mission is to brighten the lives of seriously ill children. Just because you're sick doesn't mean you stop being a child, and it shouldn't mean missing out on all of the fun of childhood. I'm wearing this star ⭐️ pin to share Starlight's amazing cause.
Shop The Post: