I'm always on the lookout for the next great skin care item or newest makeup to incorporate into my daily routine. I've heard about Enza before and was intruded to see what my customized skin care suite would look like. This is skin care unique to your specific needs, not a one size fits all, which is super important since not everyone is going to have the same skin care needs. The Customized Skin Care Suite starts by filling out a form describing your skin care concerns and lifestyle. They also offers 30% off if you purchase the skin care suite that was recommend to you by Enza. After your package is prepared, it is rushed shipped to your home, with shipping being taken care of by Enza. Heck yes! I always love free shipping. After two weeks, a representative from Enza will contact you to see how your skin is responding and make any adjustments as necessary.
Below are the products I tested from my suite and what I actually added into my daily routine.
- Sustaining Cleanser: I use this once in the morning and twice at night. I use this twice in a row at night to first get rid of all of my makeup and then to secondly cleanse the skin. It's a lightweight gel with mild cleansing agents to lift away makeup and impurities without disturbing the skins natural moisture level. My skin never feels dry or tight when using this.
- Extraction Toner: I used this a few times to test it out, but found it to be too drying, especially now that its fall and my skin is naturally drier. Its made from peppermint extract, menthol, witch hazel, and carrot extract to help balance oily, problem skin.
- Stress Extraction Creme: This is by far my favorite of the skin care products from Enza. The creme feels luxurious, but light weight at the same time. Vitamins A,C, and E help protect the skin from any moisture loss and environmental damage. I apply this both day and night.
- Pore Extraction Masque: I've used this a few times, but found it to be very drying to use as intended, 1-2 times weekly. I think for the fall and winter I'll be using it once or twice a month. In the summer my skin is naturally oilier and would benefit from more frequent use. It does work very well to draw out impurities using oat flour, rich in beta glucans to tone skin while purifying it with camphor and sulfur dispensed in a cleansing gel base to reduce the appearance of of large pores.
- Shea Butter Body Gel: Dead Sea salts, red marine algae and a peptide all help provide this body gel with a unique ability to revive and tone the skin. Shea butter also help soften the skin and protect it from environmental damage and moisture loss.
- Shea Butter Body Polish: I use this once or twice weekly to help gently maintain a smooth and healthy skin texture. This is my favorite product from the body care. The creamy Shea butter feels so lovely and the Dead Sea salts (great purifiers) along with carica papaya fruit (a natural exfoliant) gently polish to revel beautiful smooth skin underneath.
- Shea Butter Body Lotion: I really love the smell of this lotion and adore its creamy texture. It feels way more expensive than it is. I use this every other night after my shower. On the other nights I use Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer. This body lotion incorporates the finest ingredients to renew delicate skin. Shea butter along with a mix of botanicals and Hawaiian red marine algae repair skin damage and improve firmness and thickness. Japanese green tea extract prevents redness, rough skin, and peeling caused by the sun and harsh weather. Vitamin E helps defend skin from free radical damage.
Shop The Post: