Happy Friday, friends! One thing I don't usually talk too much about is beauty. I dabble in it here and there, but I wouldn't say I'm an expert at it. I am a complete beauty junkie though! I love trying out new products or trying to find the perfect shade of lipstick. I can't even tell you how many lipsticks I own or how many you may find in my bag at one moment. I was so intrigued when I heard about Glossybox, the leader in luxury beauty boxes in the U.S. Once a month, you get a beautifully designed box filled with at least 5 deluxe sized beauty products. I mean seriously, the box is so pretty! I took a picture of the inside of the lid of box because I was so impressed. The products in this box were inspired by what insiders use for last minute touch ups at Fashion Week. The theme of the box design was a secret garden inspired by the floral print trends of past and present fashion collections.
The theme could not have been more spot on with the Fashion Weeks going on in September. The box is gorgeous and I'm keeping it to store some pretty goodies in. My inner girly girl was grinning from ear to ear when I opened the box and saw the products inside which included:
- Sally Hershberger 24K Supreme Stylist Dry Shampoo (Great for giving texture and volume)
- Sesderma Sensyeses Cleanser & C-VitMoisturizing Serum (Haven't used yet, but excited to)
- Korres Modern Greek Apothecary Twist Lipstuck (My color was charm. Beautiful!!)
- Modellauncher Brow Duo Pencil (I have thick brows and this is fabulous for filling them in. Comes with a little brush too!)
- Vince Camuto Capri Eau De Parfum (Yummiest smelling parfum. Cannot stop smelling it! )
There are four different monthly billing plans you can subscribe to. You can find the information on that here. I have to say I'm officially a Glossie now! Who doesn't love getting some beauty goodies sent to their doorstep every month?!
Shop The Post: