These little bites of delight are super easy to make and are so light and airy they simply melt in your mouth. A huge hit around my house, and made with ingredients usually kept within the house, this is a win-win situation all around. I made these for one of my dinner nights with my dad and lets just say I kept getting requests for seconds and thirds. Great for Fall and they taste like a cinnamon sugar donut! What's not to love?
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 3/4 c. sugar (divided)
- 3 t. cinnamon (divided)
- 1/2 c. applesauce
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 egg
- 2 T. oil
- 5 T. melted butter
- Combine Bisquick, 1/4c. sugar and 1 t. cinnamon.
- Stir in applesauce, milk, egg and oil until well mixed.
- Fill greases muffin pan 2/3 full.
- Back at 400 for 10 min.
- In a bowl mix 1/2 c. sugar with 2 t. cinnamon.
- Dip hot puffs in bowl of melted butter and then in bowl of cinnamon sugar.